Keyboards are pretty great. They are all generally laid out the same, and have been for decades. There is one key, however, that ruins the entire typing experience, and it is caps lock. First of all how lazy are we that we even need a caps lock!? Are people getting tired from holding down shift!? And that's another problem, its CAPS lock, not SHIFT lock. I remember that every time I want to put an exclamation mark after an all caps sentance. Its just useless. And that would be totally fine with me if they tucked it in some God-forsaken corner of the keyboard (like over buy the print screen key. Yeah, THAT far), but noooo! They had to put it right next to the A key. Its almost TOO close! It's like its trying to grope Simenon the bus or subway or something (just realized airplanes are grope free). I have hit caps lock too many times and found myself embarrassingly retyping the next few words in the aftermath.
This is a plea to all keyboard manufacturers out there: please PLEASE do something to stop the violence! Thank you!
Lol
ReplyDelete